Economic stability is an elementary prerequisite for personal happiness, for ourselves as individuals as well as for ourselves as a nation. The forces which have helped form our economic wealth have not been given due recognition. Successful politics are based upon successful economic policy. The focus of national and international politics therefore lies in supporting the economic vitality and activity of the economic actors. Outdated regulations and laws and immobile bureaucratic systems which hinder or even stifle individual and collective creativity and initiative need to be removed.
Energy can be invested only once; money, once spent, is spent. We are continually making new decisions about our future: love, understanding, alliances – or hatred, exclusion, egotism. We are not entirely free in our choices: as individuals and as a society, we are products of history and of the present. The values flowing into negative thoughts, products, and production generate negative results. With the increased production of military equipment and armaments, with each new film about war or murder, we produce more violence and danger – here, too, we make decisions each and every day.
A new kind of politics is necessary today: politics of prevention and peace centred around social responsibility and political movement leading competently by means of aims and values to societal transformation. Preparations for the implementation of such politics necessitates their formulation and explication by means of an integration of theory and practice. For this purpose, brief programmes are to be formulated for a number of areas:
- National and international economy (small firms, medium-scale businesses, large-scale industry, raw material production and the armaments industry), environment, agriculture, and forestry, and the social welfare system
- Administration, finance, research (central, federal, communal)
- Education system
- Health system
- Judiciary system
- Inner security and foreign policy
- Transportation and energy
- Advertising, publicity and communication.
Overall management will be necessary to coordinate the programmes in the different areas. This would be an activity in its own right, the programmatic content of which will become apparent only with the implementation and management of the different areas.
The aim will be to improve and maintain peace and harmony on the earth through tolerant and understanding communication between people and with nature.
- To preserve and enlarge the last remaining natural landscapes on Earth.
- To end the destruction, poisoning, and exploitation of nature through controlled development and the adoption of ecological and peaceful means of production.
- To educate society and mankind to political responsibility for peace, understanding, tolerance, health, and happiness.
- Strengthening the economic vitality of each and every individual by means of knowledge transfer and societal networking.
- National and international compensation and balancing of societal wealth through ecological and non-discriminative gender politics.